A True Holiday Story, Happened Here Yesterday

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2009
      O'siyo Brothers, and Sisters,

      Each eve of the Holidays for years, three little Cherokee girls visit our Museum while
      visiting some of their families that live in this area.  They Love us, and our Museum.

      The Story!!!!

      On the eve of the Holidays, not a creature, was stirring, not even a mouse.
      Chief Sitting Owl, and Warrior Mountain Man, were sitting in their corner
      doing their "Mad Scientist" Experiments as usual, and all of a sudden a great noise
      came through the doors.  Three little 7 year old Cherokee girls all full of happiness,
      and joy.  Two of the Cherokee girls were blond, brown eyed, one had the dark color
      of The Ancestors, along with their moms, and dads.

      The Chief, Gifted the Little Cherokee Girls with small packages of polished gem stones
      that are professionally identified for them to place in their personal jewelry boxes.
      They are our Gems of the Future.

      We all had a good time, and then the little girls decided that they wanted to purchase
      our toy bow, and arrow sets, and that they did.

      Their moms, and dads went outside getting ready to leave, but the three little seven year old Cherokee
      girls wanted to tell the Chief something important.

      With their bows, and arrows in hand, the huddled around the Chief, and said,  "You know what we are going to do"?
      The Chief said, " their aint no telling".  "We are going to Play, "Killing Indians", and smiling  with great pleasure
      and joy.

      The Chief said,  "Oh, lets not do that, you are Indians, Cherokee Indians".  They were OK with this, and left
      on their merry, happy way.  We hope to see them again next year.  I think that I might ask them how
      many Indians did they Kill?

      I testify under the Cherokee Penalty of Death, that this is a True Story, and did occur yesterday.

      Questions!!!!

      1.  How can 3 little 7 year old Cherokee girls come up with this idea, of kill Indians?

      2.  Is "killing Indians" still on TV, and the movies?

      3.  Why is it, that all of these peoples are obsessed with Killing The Jews, and the Indians?

      4.  Is it possible that these people know somehow that the Indians are Jewish?

      Many more questions could be asked.

      On this Special Day, Rejoice, and be Very Happy, for the Great One Above, is always with us, and
      HE told us that we would be hated, because WE are HIS, Chosen People!!!!

      Gah gey you e,

      Sitting Owl

      When does this ever end?  We know "The End of the Story"!!!!