WHY we're driven to Expand, Explore and Commune

  • Crispy
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2009
      This may be seem to be slightly off topic, but at the same time is inherently interwoven with the very reasons we, as a group, are compelled, it would seem, to crave sharing what we Find.

      Humanity, since the dawn of intelligence, has sought to expand into the available world-space by any means we can concoct. Waterways being one of the most natural and earth-logical methods also reflect in universal paradigm with our own neuron pathways. But it seems that the Russians have managed to go even deeper into our physical-related psyches with their latest study results in DNA research.

      Just read the news, never mind the side-advertisements. Listen to the message, not make snap judgements based on the messenger/delivery format.  A friend sent me this URL with the same good council... do not mistake the value of the gift by discounting the controversial, fringe-domain of the carrier.

      http://www.aeonia.com/russian-dna-discoveries-mind-blowing
      enjoy!
      -chris