Bob Stone

  • dgoudsward
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2009
      Bob Stone, the owner of America's Stonehenge passed away this morning New Hampsire, surrounding by family. Details are pending but it appears the wake will be Thursday with a burial Friday,

      I am grateful to have been able to call him my friend.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 15, 2009
        I too am glad for that friendship Dave (Goudsward). Thank goodness for
        the contributions of Bob Stone and his family in preserving this
        significant site. Please keep us posted, Dave.

        Great article in the New York Times on America's Stonehenge w/mention of
        Dave Brody earlier this week also. Thanks to both Davids and Martin for
        your posts and ongoing research.

        --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "dgoudsward"
        <dave@...> wrote:

        > Bob Stone, the owner of America's Stonehenge passed away this morning
        New Hampsire, surrounding by family. Details are pending but it appears
        the wake will be Thursday with a burial Friday,

        > I am grateful to have been able to call him my friend.

      • Dave Goudsward
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2009
          Bob's last contribution to the field was a foreword to my upcoming book
          on the Westford Knight.

          --

          Dave Goudsward
          Lake Worth, FL