Coral Castle and Secrets of the Universe

  • Crispy
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009
      Just watch this.
      Start commentary and experiments.
      Have fun.
      > http://www.code144.com/ <

      -chris
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 2009

        Thanks, Chris.  This evening I watched most of Jeremy Stride's firsts of the two part video and finding it beautiful and intriguing.  I joined Stride's Code 144 site and discussion forum. and forwarded your post to Jeremy and a number of others. Christopher Dunn, David Hatcher-Childress have done extensive investigations on Coral Castle, Tesla physics, anti-/reverse gravity, possibilities of a 'world grid'. etc.  Thought they might find young Stride's video and investigations provocative.

        Years ago at a World Explorers Club conference in Central Illinois, Chris Dunn, Stephen Mehler, and David H-C  and other speakers stayed freely accessible throughout the weekend to those of us attending the conference.  After several hours of discussion,  I purchased Dunn's book and Coral Castle videotape done for PAX television that featured Dunn,  Hatcher-Childress, and others.  I can mail the videotape to any member who requests.

        Same too with Dunn's book, The Giza Power Plant-Technologis of Ancient Egypthttp://www.gizapower.com/

         He also wrote this article: "Mystery of Coral Castle":  http://www.gizapower.com/Coral%20Castle/coralcastle.html

        David Hatcher-Childress' book, Anti-Gravity and the World Grid further delves into these ideas: http://www.adventuresunlimitedpress.com/products.php?cat=10

        Thank you again, Chris.  And the others who have posted this week.     MSE

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2009
          Even tho i am only one of the intrigued but distant admirers of what was accomplished at Coral Castle, i'm no physicist to half understand the 'science' of it all. The best i can personally do is stand in awe of the whole phenomenon and simply be happy getting excited once in awhile to even come close to understanding what was totally going on.

          Still, i figured there were other's out there with a lot more braincells than me working on this and that as soon as i'd seen the link, knew it had to be shared. Good. It's going to go practically viral from this point on, looks like!

          -c

          Thanks, Chris.  This evening I watched most of Jeremy Stride's firsts of the two part video and finding it beautiful and intriguing.  I joined Stride's Code 144 site and discussion forum. and forwarded your post to Jeremy and a number of others. Christopher Dunn, David Hatcher-Childress have done extensive investigations on Coral Castle, Tesla physics, anti-/reverse gravity, possibilities of a 'world grid'. etc.  Thought they might find young Stride's video and investigations provocative.
          Years ago at a World Explorers Club conference in Central Illinois, Chris Dunn, Stephen Mehler, and David H-C  and other speakers stayed freely accessible throughout the weekend to those of us attending the conference.  After several hours of discussion,  I purchased Dunn's book and Coral Castle videotape done for PAX television that featured Dunn,  Hatcher-Childress, and others.  I can mail the videotape to any member who requests.
          Same too with Dunn's book, The Giza Power Plant-Technologis of Ancient Egypthttp://www.gizapower.com/
           He also wrote this article: "Mystery of Coral Castle":  http://www.gizapower.com/Coral%20Castle/coralcastle.html
          David Hatcher-Childress' book, Anti-Gravity and the World Grid further delves into these ideas: http://www.adventuresunlimitedpress.com/products.php?cat=10
          Thank you again, Chris.  And the others who have posted this week.     MSE
          --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Crispy" <yacrispyubetcha@...> wrote:

          > Just watch this.
          > Start commentary and experiments.
          > Have fun.
          > > http://www.code144.com/ <
          >
          > -chris

        • charles bruns
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2009
            that is coquina rock (presses shells), right?  I know it isn't jasper, but how the heck did he cut those big things?  i was a bit confused by his book, but i am only an egg who looks at the surface and misses the code.  chb