another History Channel documentary in the works

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 17, 2009

      Email from Scott Wolter yesterday:

      Re: History Channel film links & Copper Country Petroglyph Conservancy

      Monday, November 16, 2009 10:13 AM
      From: "Wolter, Scott" swolter@...
      To "'Susan English'" beldingenglish@...

      Susan,

      Thanks for continuing to spread the word!  I appreciate it!

      BTW, we got the go-ahead for another film with History Channel about pre-Columbian contact in both North and South America!  We have another opportunity to get the word about diffusion!

      Scott F. Wolter P.G.

      Geologist/Petrographer/President

      Minnesota License #30024

      American Petrographic Services Inc.