Glimpses of the Past

  • Vince
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009
      Writing to share a DVD entitled Glimpses of the Past.

      This DVD was recently released by the Susquehanna River Archaeological Center and I have two available for free to AWS members.

      Anyone interested in watching this DVD please let me know and I will be happy to send it to you for free.

      Of interest in the videos are chapters including Paleo, Archaic, Woodland,and Colonial times. Mammoth finds in Pennsylvania are highlighted.

      Respectfully submitted
      Vince Barrows