Future AWS field trips; TIME TRACKERS link-Dr. Franey letter to J Johnson

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      Letter below to Judy Johnson/AAPS  & Update from Dr. Brenda Franey (Time Trackers), who, some of you may recall was booked with geolgoist Dr. Robert Schoch at Eagle Lodge Resort on Lake Superior (May '08) for one of our informal Ancient Waterways Society 'pot luck' weekends that many of you attended.  The event centered around the Pennington/ JoLe Productions filming of an upcoming documentary in the Copper Country.  Boston University gradution conflicts arose where Schoch and Franey had to cancel their cabin reservations at the last minute.  They still need 'core copper samples' and perhaps if they and the Penningtons don't mind a small crowd again, perhaps another similar event will come up again.  Any AWS event we have, most I have heard from here prefer we keep costs rock bottom where folks can share meals, campfires, meet in pristine settings where it seems easier to enjoy warm comaraderie with each other and best attune to ancient wisdom.  Than it is to gather expensively and impersonally amongst commercial/urban sprawl. At least for informal gatherings and field trips; formal conferences are a different matter.

      Here is an update to AAPS secretary from Dr. Brenda Franey, and I am adding a link called TimeTrackers, of which she is affiliated:  http://timetrackers.grifco.be/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=25&Itemid=74