Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Some photos

    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 23, 2009
      One small comment, if it makes any sense or connection at all...
      viewing the one pix of the horned shaman-Spirit
      >   http://www.flickr.com/photos/iyeshkah/4037199350/in/set-72157622645143612/   <
      It occurs to me that the Devangari (Sanskrit) numeral for the
      number 4 is a circle with a half-loop on top, like horns.
      4 is generically a Sacred number amongst Nat.Amns. Total balance of all directions etc...
      Whether that has anything to do with the pix, a thot, perhaps.
      -c