Thanks to all in response

  • Crispy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      Thanks to all friends and companions who helped me get thru the Atlantic Conference in one piece! Special shout-out to Susan for your warm compliments and support for members and readers to click into not only my, but the others' pages, Presentations and Live Interviews. This is truely a time i've felt a significant feedback to what i've been trying to package for some time now. As Garrison Keillor said, inside a lot of us is this "closet shy person" that has learned to put on a good face, and yet underneath, in a 'performance' situation, is screeming-meemies with their nails half chewed off.

      When i get the chance to tap into the forum, here, and read how much has actually been said in sincere commendation, it sends a warm glow down to my toes. Again, thank you all for your words of kindness. It helps keep my bows above water and the heart to keep paddling on the Quest! I've got friends afore and abaft, stroking along, too!

      Bests to everyone..
      -chris