First Americans May Have Crossed Atlantic 50,000 Years Ago article

  • Susan-ANCIENT WATERWAYS SOCIETY
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2009

      Ted, I don't recall having seen the 2004 article from the Christian Science Monitor, "First Americans May Have Crossed Atlantic 50,000 Years Ago":

      http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/1118/p01s02-usgn.html

      I inserted the title of the article into the Subject window of your post for easier future retrieval into the Ancient Waterways archives of our now-1466 posts.  Thank you very  much, Ted.       mSBE