Live Show NightTalk, Legendary Lake Mills, & Brad Olsen Sacred Sites, Aztalan

  • Susan-ANCIENT WATERWAYS SOCIETY
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2009
      With the online Atlantic Conference this weekend, the online Rock Lake discussion (Tyranena.TV) at 930PM (Central),  and Rick Osman's two hour interview of Frank Joseph at 11PM (Central) tonight on "Unraveling Secrets" blogradio, some members here may not get much sleep.

      Thank you to Steve Steigerwald, who is webmaster for Aztalan for sending the link to tonights online show.  Lake Mills is located on the mysterious Rock Lake & a couple of miles from the Aztalan Mounds east of Madison, WI.

      Steve had sent me this link before,  knows more about the history and legends of the area than I, a terrific web site called "Legendary Lake Mills"- The Old Legends.  We have at least two or three members also who are members or divers affiliated with the Rock Lake Research Association and many of you may have seen the documentary on the underwater 'stone teepees' years ago on PBS or the History Channel, and Digging for the Truth.  The Rock Lake-Aztalan Mounds are part of the research in Frank's :Pyramids of Rock Lake and Atlantis in Wisconsin books and mentioned in the site:

      Another very appropriate link to go along with this area of the country are four pages from one of our California members,  Brad Olson's free online book  Sacred Places in North America: 101 Destinations pp. 282-286;
      When traveling to ancient and sacred sites, I never leave home without a hard copy of Brad's book.
      MSE