Re: BBC NEWS | UK | Scotland | North East/N Isles | Neolithic carving raises eyebrows

  • Crispy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
      If anyone was paying attention to Zena Halpern's Goddess Presentation at the Atlantic Conference site
      > http://www.atlanticconference.org <
      we can see immediately that the 'highly important figurine'
      was not of a human, but an icon of The Goddess...
      See the breasts indicated, and the pubic triangle.
      The Eyes are dots... the letter "Ayin".. eye.. to See
      The cross-hatch tic-tac-toe for a mouth is often the sign for SUN. It is also an ogham vowel among many other uses in symbology across the ages.
      -c