Re: 10,500 BC origin of Modern Nile? Vast "Grand Canyon" 8,200 Ft. BENEATH Cairo, Eg

  • james m. clark jr.
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2007
      Humm?

      Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that 10,500 yr. date of the Modern
      Nile Nile the exact time frame that the mirror image of Orions Belt
      is said to have been a relection of the three pyramids at Giza and
      the Nile said to be a reflection of the Milky Way as it is now?

      For some reason, the equally trinune nature of Edger Allen Casy's
      hipnotic dates, dates mentiond in the Si-Fi movie "Stargate" as well
      as moden theroy seem to somewhat colaborate with this theory. It
      would seen that it would just as easily been acceptable within the
      Historical records of Manetho extremely long dating of Kings exceding
      24,000 yrs; however that was an extend time of a mere 20 Kings give
      or take a few... total, if Im not mistaken, rather than an educated
      guess which according to Hoeh's theroy, thoes dates can be determind
      for the actual years of each Pharohs rule. So I guess my question
      would be, why couldn't historians figure that out the math that in
      this case doen't seem to apply to even science.

      be well,
      jamey

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 13, 2007
        Jamey, and All of you at Ancient Waterways Society,

        Such fine posts from a number of you the past two weeks so chock full
        on information I've been all over the internet looking up areas
        unknown to me before. Such as Ocmulgee, which I need to research and
        discuss later. Hope no one feels slighted if each of these well
        written, heartful, insightful, or informative posts aren't directly
        responded to. Good idea those of you at this site who refers to
        specific past posts...Post #___, so they can be referred to later or
        interconnected with others as addl. information comes to light.

        Was tied up the last week or so after receiving a dozen or more email
        in regard to the article I found when doing an assignment where I was
        asked to compare the Colorado River with the Nile. I'd posted the
        SEMP article (mentioned earlier) at the 5000 member site re: the
        10,500 BC start of the Fifth/Modern Nile River w/"grand canyon"
        larger than the Colorado River's Grand Canyon, now silted in under
        Cairo, Egypt. Five or six Board Member wrote personally, said they'd
        been unaware of the web site and photos...that it looked like a
        legitimate site.

        Mentioned at other Message boards that author and Egyptianologist
        Christopher Dunn from Danville, Illinois is recovering from a mild
        stroke in Cairo; thought of him with 8300 feet of silt in the Grand
        Canyon beneath his hospital bed. A few days before he left for Egypt
        Christopher had sent me a newclipping of his work which Judy Johnson
        then sent to all AAAPF members; we asked if Christopher would speak
        at the coming October conference in Ohio, or if he preferred, at a
        possible Oct, 2008 conference near the Cahokia, Illinois mounds on
        the Illinois-St. Louis, MO border (where Vince Barrows at our site
        has tried to protect and preserve from ATV damage). Several of us
        became acquainted with Christopher at two or three Central Illinois
        World Explorers Club conferences which we'd learned about thanks to
        Ancient Waterways member from Ohio, Pam Giese.

        Home page of Christopher Dunn: http://www.gizapower.com/index.html

        Click Advanced Machining, left of page for interesting research on
        advanced machining in Ancient Egypt that Rick and some of you others
        here and at the Thor/Ohio Rock site might enjoy.

        Also, an article from Atlantis Rising Magazine written by Christopher
        Dunn on "The Coral Castle Mystery":

        http://www.atlantisrising.com/issue12/ar12coralcastle.html

        Fred Rydholm who spoke on Rick's Oopa Loopa radio program has been
        very interested in Dunn's work, thinks the author has unlocked
        secrets of how ancient peoples such as the old Copper Culture miniers
        in the Americas might have moved, raised, transported multi-ton
        weights of copper and stones through long lost technologies
        throughout the so-called "new World". Fred often also states we may
        find civilization in the American continents prospered 'between the
        past glacial periods', and shouts it with such enthusiastic
        conviction it is hard not to consider such possibilities. Often adds
        that human beings have always been intelligent...

        The 10,500 BC date is significant. Surveyor and retired UW engineer
        Dr. James Scherz does much surveying, protecting of sites for various
        Native groups around the country. He finds very early dates in
        ancient earthworks alignments and sacred sites (esp. the Orian
        constellation orientation at the time of 10,500 BC). Clues left
        indicating something obviously very significant and catastrophic
        happened around that time. Ancient legends in many cultures indicated
        a flood or deluge, some show possibly meteors. See "Man & Impact in
        the Americas" by Ed Grondine isted on the AAAPF web site:

        http://www.aaapf.org/scripts/prodView.asp?idProduct=26

        Some of you may know legends from Hopi and other accounts and be able
        to describe them more clearly than I. Most persons I know have long
        seen sighns of change, or believe we are well into the advent of a
        great 'paradigm shift' unlike all others. Because of such warnings, I
        am seeking "universals" within ancient cultures which I believe apply
        to all peoples and have withstood the 'tests of time', have not upset
        the balance of Nature, and which people may turn to during earth and
        societal changes should they occur within my lifetime. Very difficult
        finding such things in crowded urban areas and rapidly advancing high-
        tech society with our declining natural resources and wilderness
        sites.

        One more jump to a side topic.

        Thanks to several of you at this site for your exemplery research and
        preservationist work. This includes protection of sacred sites,
        artifact preservation, and environmental conservation and wilderness
        preservation. Hats off to you. Last week the Rydholms and
        environmental groups throughout Wisconsin and Michigan just won great
        victory over the years-long Penticott Sulfide Mining issue along
        virgin trout streams, springs, and Lake Superior shores near Big Bay
        where AAAPF has held their last two conferences.

        No response needed here, just making a few notes to share here...
        Susan
        ____________

        --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "james m. clark

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 15, 2007

          Letters: 3/14/07
          The right birdman tablet
          YOUR PAPER recently published an article that Vince Barrows sent into your letters page. But he failed to send along a picture. Subsequently, you make the mistake of adding the Cahokia birdman tablet to the article. This was the wrong picture and misled the public.
          The Cahokia birdman was found in the eastern lobe of Monks Mound in 1972 by Ken Williams. The Kassly-Schaefer tablet was found in 2000 near the old town of Valmeyer , 40 miles to the south of Cahokia Mounds. It is the first figural tablet found in good context outside of Cahokia Mounds.
          He mentioned to you about the mistake and your comment was it doesn't matter. My response to you is that it does matter. The tablets are as different as night and day.
          Do you realize that these tablets are depictions of birdmen from a lost civilization? Possibly it was a stone used for communication or handed down through generations, connoting a birdman ruler from more than 1,000 years ago who controlled the people of the city that we call Cahokia Mounds -- the first major city of Illinois before it was Illinois. Don't you realize these stones are as important as finding a long lost Picasso or Rembrandt?
          They are older and very rare. People who find them and donate them to museums help save a little bit of our state's prehistory. The history of these stones belong to the people of Illinois . We may never know their meaning, but we do know they are a little piece of the puzzle to the past.
          Open your mind and realize what is important in this life. It's about learning something new every day and taking the time to teach others about it. You have the paper and we, the public, have the pen. Please take the time to reprint the picture for the people of the past and for the people of the present.
          Elizabeth Kassly
          Fairview Heights

          Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
          in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 15, 2007
            Vince and group,

            Here is another reference showing Vince's perserverance and futher
            success delving deeper into the big pictures of not only early
            historic, but ancient peoples of the region of the Cahokia Mounds.

            First, before I send this morning's post to AAAPF and other groups,
            Vince, could you also scan and paste the original letter you sent to
            the newspaper?

            Second, title of news article refers to the a "Kassly-Schaefer
            Tablet" and I see the name of the author of the exellent 3/14/07
            letter to the newspaper is Elizabeth Kassly. Did a Google and other
            searches of the tablet; only reference is the list of the tablets
            you are putting together. Could you elaborate more on the Kassly-
            Schaefer bird tablet and if anything more has been found in regard to
            ancient peoples in the vicinity of Valmeyer, IL area forty miles
            south of the Cahokia Mounds?

            Keeping in mind alterations of waterways over time as this group does
            so well...Valmeyer, IL is located eight miles west of Waterloo on
            Route 156. A new energy efficient Village of Valmeyer has been
            relocated to high ground overlooking the MIssissippi River, with the
            help of FEMA as a result of the original village being desimated by
            the Great Flood of 1993. Article:
            http://www.smartcommunities.ncat.org/articles/smithsonian/index.shtml)

            It would be interesting to know, in regard to the flood, where the
            Kassly-Schaefer tablet was found. Was unable to find any references
            to PreColumbian historic and ancient habitation along that vicinity
            of that Mississippi River. During the month working in New Orleans
            last year, I was told by cajun descendents, ancient ones wisely
            avoided placement of habitation,burial, and other sites along areas
            where rivers intermittently overflowed.

            The idea is just being tossed around here and there, but AAAPF,
            Ancient American, others agree the near-Cahokia vicinity might be a
            great future conference with field trip to the Cahokia Mounds and
            hopefully by then, other interrelated sites nearby. Wonder what the
            Cahokia people would think with potentially hundreds of conference
            attendees--both professional and avocational researchers, spending a
            half day at the Mounds?

            Great work again, Vince.
            MSE
            --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, Vincent Barrows