YouTube of tonight's/9/20/09 History Channel documentary Holy Grail in America

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 20, 2009
      All,
      Here is another trailer for tonight's documentary "Holy Grail in
      America" (originally originally called "The Secret History of North
      America"). You will see here brief clips of several members/friends:
      Scott Wolter, Dr. Jim Scherz, Niven Sinclair, Simon Brighton...

      The program is scheduled for 7 PM Central and again 11PM Central tonight
      and same time next Sunday in this part of the US Midwest. I am in
      Madison this weekend, driving back to catch the second showing tonight.
      The past decade or two I have seen so many here and at affiliated
      associations such as Oopa Loopa, Ancient American magazine, Atlantic
      Conference intertwined or, in some way influencial within the lives of
      those directly involved with book(s), documentaries such as this one
      tonight.

      http://www.committeefilms.com/qts/aa/shona_aa.html

      MSE

      Here os
      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "ozmanusaa"
      <ozman@...> wrote:

      > To hear as much as I can drag out of Scott on the subject in two hours
      > (I know, Dave, tough job), tune in to the link below at Midnight
      Eastern

      http://www.blogtalkradio.com/UnravelingSecrets/2009/09/20/Scott-Wolter-t\
      \
      > he-Hooked-X

      <http://www.blogtalkradio.com/UnravelingSecrets/2009/09/20/Scott-Wolter-\
      \
      > the-Hooked-X>
      >

      > --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "beldingenglish"
      > beldingenglish@ wrote:
      > >
      > > New Book: The Hooked X: Key to the Secret History of North America
      > > Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:29 PM From: "Wolter, Scott"
      > > swolter@ <mailto:swolter@ To:
      > > beldingenglish@ <mailto:beldingenglish@ ;
      > > judyspapergoods@ <mailto:judyspapergoods@ Hi
      > > Judy and Susan,
      > >
      > > I thought I'd drop you a note to let you know that my new book is
      now
      > > out! Go to http://www.hookedx.com/ <http://www.hookedx.com/> and
      you
      > > can check it out. I wanted you both to know in case you wanted to
      > tell
      > > people who might be interested.
      > >
      > > Thanks!
      > >
      > > Scott _________________________ [See also: "Holy Grail in
      > America",
      > > a two-hour documentary film which premiers on History Channel
      > > <http://www.history.com/> on September 21, 2009:
      > > http://www.hookedx.com/film.asp <http://www.hookedx.com/film.asp> ]
      > > Note photos in the documentary link of member David Brody and
      Atlantic