Re: Oopa Loopa Cafe on net radio

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2007
      Rick and all,

      It is nearly 9PM Thursday night, was not home earlier to hear Rick's
      Oopa RadioNet interview 'live' with guest, Fred Rydholm. But have it
      running now and will listen while shampooing the kitchen carpeting.

      I want you all to know it is very easy to click into without having
      to register; sound quality excellent, and great interviewing skills,
      Rick. I could listen to Fred forever and hope he returns soon.

      Will also find time this weekend to hear the tape of William Smith's
      interview.

      Please keep us posted on upcoming programming. Thanks for being part
      of our site here.

      Susan

      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Osmon"
      <ozman@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > Michigan, former mayor of Marquette, and author of Michigan Copper:
      > The Untold Story.
      >
      > Listeners do not have to log on or any of that. Just go to
      >
      > http://www.blogtalkradio.com/oopa-loopa-cafe
      >
      > click on the segment description and find the play button at the
      right
      > of that entry. The latest archived segment plays automatically
      between
      > live shows.
      >

      > Please tune in this evening at 7 PM Eastern (6 Central).
      >
      > Oz
      >

      > --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Susan"
      > <beldingenglish@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Welcome to this site, Indiana Rick.
      > >
      > > To other members here, many of you may know Oz through his posts
      at
      > > PreColumbian Inscriptions, the Thor/Ohio Rock groups, or met him
      > > personally at AAAPF conferences in Upper Michigan. Thank you for
      > > informing us of the radio program debut tomorrow. Also, from me
      for
      > > the fine PR work you also do for AAAPF, especially one comig up
      in
      > > October in Ohio.
      > >
      > > Early tomorrow I am flying out on assignment to Nevada for a week
      or
      > > two. won't have computer access until early next week. Hopefully
      > > others here will link into it; keep us posted how the program
      goes.
      > > Great idea.
      > >
      > > Susan
      > >
      > > --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Osmon"
      > > <ozman@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Hi all,
      > > >
      > > > This is announcing a new internet radio program I am starting
      > > called Oopa
      > > > Loopa Cafe. This call-in talk show centers on the evidence
      > > supporting
      > > > pre-Columbian contact, ancient technologies and sciences, and
      > > diffusion.
      > > > This show and will feature scheduled guests with predefined
      subject
      > > > matter and a family listening environment. It will be a
      companion
      > > to the
      > > > http://oopa-loopa-cafe.blogspot.com/ written blog -- where I
      intend
      > > > recap shows. Also, all the shows will be archived for later
      > > listening.
      > > >
      > > > The first show will "air" on 22 Feb. '07 at 8 pm Eastern. Find
      it at

      > > > http://tinyurl.com/2k8ng3
      > > >
      > > > or go to
      > > >
      > > > http://blogtalkradio.com/
      > > >
      > > > type "Oopa" in the search box
      > > >
      > > > The show normally goes out live every Thursday evening at 7
      > > eastern, 6
      > > > central starting March 1st.
      > > >
      > > > Got a call from the nice folks at blogtalkradio.com this
      evening.
      > > They
      > > > requested and I agreed to move back tomorrow's show one hour.
      So now