Re:HISTORY CHANNEL Schedule for Holy Grailin America; The Templar Code.

  • Rick Osmon
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009

      Hello Simon, Susan, and all

      This documentary, The Holy Grail in America, ends up being a defining moment for the diffusion community, whether we like it or not (the moment, not the film). The History Channel will base future decisions regarding diffusion-related content on the viewer response to this example. This isn't just my forecast, it's paraphrased from a phone conversation I had with THC's press liaison. So, starting 10 PM eastern September 20th, please take the time to write to the History Channel asking for similar programming. You can do that online, here:

      http://boards.history.com/index.jspa

      That administrivia out of the way, I have to tell you, I used my "press/media" status to get an advanced copy.

      I enjoyed this film immensely. Andy and Maria Awes of Committee Films treated the subject with the attention it deserves and the ending was absolutely perfect. There are a couple things about the content that I feel are overstressed and a couple that deserved more attention, but the overall treatment was pretty balanced. I highly encourage all to view it and to record it for future reference. Over and above the film and asking for more like it, secure yourself a copy of Scott's book, The Hooked X: Key to the Secret History of North America.

      (you just got a preview of this week's OP/ED)

      Rick Osmon, aka Oz

    • simon brighton
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009
        Thanks Rick
        I have the book which is great, does anyone know about when the documentary is likely to be screened in the UK? I have scanned the UK history channel with no results.

        Simon

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009
          HI
          In a conversation tonight, I asked Scott the question you asked, Mr. Brighton. He said he didn't know the answer, except to call your local provider and ask. He said another alternative would be to contact the History Channel directly. We hope you can get the channel. I echo Rick's thoughts on the show. I hope all here can use the site Rick wrote for us to contact the History Channel after the show airs.
          Judi R.