Re: [ancient_waterways_society] intro

  • vicaress@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      Welcome on board, Mike!

      I'm looking forward to your usual insightful contributions!

      Pam

        stan and susan have made a fine beginning with this group.  i hope
      to contribute when time allows.  im a retired electrician, with a
      love of learning, and travel.  my views are candid, and often
      contrary to mainstream history.  its good to hear all of the
      possibilities, and make up one's own mind.
        i might suggest the moderation of new members to prevent lewd
      spammers, and crap.  the new member posts go to the owner/moderator,
      who can accept or reject easily each post.  after assuring a common
      interest, the member can be edited to use full group privileges,
      unmoderated.

      regards
      mike