Re: [ancient_waterways_society] The Cherokee, 7th Heaven

  • Ross Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
      Lazer, Joe, and waterways folk
      You men sweeten my soul! How fine that an owl and rabbi can exchange like this! The knowledge is priceless, but I wonder if too few people understand the structure for the tree of life, its angelic spheres, and the resonance with native mysticism regarding the planes of life. I have many questions, but no time to ask them yet. Yet it is a certainty that the traditional (kabbalistic) system was rigorously attended to among the ancestors of our native people.
      Was the garden here?

      From: joe white <joe_white@...>
      Subject: 7th Heaven
      To: "Lazer Brody" <rabbi_lazer@...>, "Lkalen" <Lkalen@...>
      Date: Friday, September 4, 2009, 3:18 AM

      O'siyo Rabbi Wolf Brother,
      We have found in the ancient oral history of the Cherokee
      the "7 Heavens",  the 1st is at the tree tops, 2nd up a little higher,
      3rd,4th,5th,6th, still higher.  the 7th Heaven is with The Creator.
      Is there anything in the Jewish Law, and history that would apply,
      to this 7 Heavens in the Cherokee oral history?
      Hope you, and yours are Well,
      Gah gey you e,
      Sitting Owl