Fw: Jubilee Stone

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 1.9 MB
    O'siyo Brothers, and Sisters,

    Attached is the Scientific Report by Scott Wolter, P.G. on our Jubilee Stone.
    Much Wado for Scott, and especially Blake Lemcke, GIT that was a major
    part of this study.

    We are very thankful that the artifact was referred to the American Petrographical
    Service, Inc.

    We understand that the Jubilee Stone will be a Major Feature Article of Ancient
    American Magazine in the next issue.  Much Wado to Wayne.
    Subscribe now for this Collectors Issue.

    We have mailed this Scientific Report to the State of Tennessee Geological Dept.
    for mor information at to where this exact type of stone is found in Tennessee, or
    other parts of the U.S.

    Much Thanks to all of you for support, and encouragement.

    Gah gey you e,

    Sitting Owl
    Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2009
      Dear Joe,
      What a wonderful stone.

      It almost looks like it had a cover on the engraved side, maybe more than one.

      I would think it contained paint and the holes for sticks to paint with.  Just a guess.
      What animal is it that is on this stone?

      [Attachment(s) from joe white included below]