Dangnabbit, i gave away my copy already

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      Never in a blue moon thinking i'd be needing one tiny photo from a magazine again, i gave away my copy of Archaeology issue Nov/Dec '08. NOW it appears i actually need to scan one small inserted pix on an inner page of the "World's First Temple" article regarding Gobekli Tepe. It's the little oval pebble found deep in the horizon levels with three glyphs marked on it. It's for my presentation for the Atlantic Conference. I thought i could lay my hands right on the mag here in a stack under my coffee table. nada. Then with a heartsink, i realized i'd mailed it off to a friend in Columbia.

      Does anyone else have a copy of that magazine issue and can find the article picture for me? Can you scan it at 150 dpi and send it to me .jpg? I'll own ya a big favor. I can do you a free graphix job in return, one day. (LOL, i do em free for friends alla time anyway, but it sounds good as an offer, eh!)

      Giant thanks to anyone who can respond. Private e-mail off list is best.
      -chris