To Dr. Crichton Miller, Permission to use material

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      Hello to the group(s),
      I'm trying to contact Dr. Crichton Miller for permission to use some of his credited references and a few images in my presentation to the Atlantic Conference.
      I've tried the crichton@... addy, as explained at his official website:
      So far, all i get back is mailerdeamon rejection. Addy won't go thru. I'm on Yahoo thru Outlook, as apparently required at the website. No go.
      Any suggestions?
      Reply privately off list, please. Thanks.
      bests,
      -chris

      start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00