Bill Hathaway's PittPaths

  • v_barrows
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2009
      Dear Ancient Waterways Society Members;

      Just noticed a wonderful compilation of articles and research from Pennsylvania Naturalist Bill Hathaway. These articles are archived neatly including topics of Pennsylvania's botanical finds, Native American lore, and even the world's smallest dinosaur footprints. Even though I never met Bill Hathaway, I feel regret in his recent passing.

      If you have a moment, I encourage others to peruse the interesting archives, located at the following link

      http://www.pittpaths.com/archive/

      Respectfully Submitted;
      Vince Barrows