"Hamsa" "eye-in-5-finger-hand"

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2009
      O'siyo Brothers, and Sisters,

      I am sorry, but this is a month old.  Please read Rabbi Lazer Brody's comments
      below about the many artifacts found in North Alabama, near here, and is displayed
      in the Book,  "Human Hands, and Sun Circles".

      It is very nice to get a confirmation from the Rabbi Wolf Brother in Israel.

      Gah gey you e,

      Sitting Owl