giant skeletons

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2009
      Check this site out about giant skeletons unearthed in various states
      in numbers. There are also some references on the page which have
      more detail about descriptions from early journals by early colonists.

      1. http://www.spanishhill.com/skeletons/default.shtml

      2. http://www.spanishhill.com/susquehannocks/default.shtml
    • Ross Hamilton