early 1900's Photo of Fish Trap in Aztalan Museum

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009

      I received the following email from Steve Steigerwald today and am hoping, Steve, that you will click into the Ancient Waterways Society Photos section and personally submit the photograph for our group files so members will be able to access it.  If I recall, Bill and Joe are getting together later this week at some of Georgia's historic and ancient  fish trap/weir sites,. said they would keep us posted.

      I was so surprised to see the photo on the wall in the 1857 church which is part of the museum.    From Steve:

      Saturday, August 1, 2009 4:56 PM

      File: MilfordFishTrap.JPG  Download File

      Here is photo of the fish trap that is in the Aztalan Museum.
      Milford is about 3 miles? North of Aztalan up the Crawfish River.

      Steven Steigerwald