Re: CORRECTION on "Inyo" Tribal Identification

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2009

      Excellent, excellent posts, Chris.  Thanks for taking the time in your very busy schedule to write them.

      I am glad you also included Thanks for including the American Antiquities attachment  to Attachments  (at left).  Thus, from that section of our web site, one  may click  View Original Message to access Chris' coinciding Post....Suz