Cherokee Little People, Puk Wudjiinees,,,Giants & Pygmies & Hobbits, Oh My!

  • joe white
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2009
      O'siyo Brothers, and Sisters,

      We have a book, that is back into print.  "The Cherokee Little People".
      It is shocking, and in much detail.  It is a MUST READ.  I think that The Iroquois
      have the same "Little People".  You may have expeiranced the actions of the
      "Little People" in your lives, but could not explain it.  We still leave food, and tobacco,
      as a gift to them.

      $23.00 Plus $3.00 S&H    Cash, Check, or Money order.

      Central Band of Cherokee
      #1 Public Square
      Lawrenceburg,  TN 38464

      Gah gey you e,