Welcome Jo_Ann (New Hampshire)

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 22, 2009

      Welcome to the Ancient Waterways Society, Jo-Ann Belanger from New Hampshire whom I believe attended the Atlantic Conference-Halifax, Nova

      Scotia last August. If that is so, you are already acquainted with a number of founders, speakers, the sponsors and participants there who are members here. The old Atlantic Conference web site with photos of all who attended  the Saturday night dinner at the conference is no longer accessible but everyone is on to the next one coming up online October 9, 10, & 11th, 2009, as Steve St. Clair mentioned in a post a couple of weeks ago:

      http://www.atlanticconference.org/

      Hopefully a large number of members here and other groups will host, join one of the Participation Groups/podcasts being formed arouund the world.  Or tune into the three day/evening weekend from the privacy of your own home.

      I believe JoAnn is also a member of the NSExplore YahooGroup that Terry Deveau is a major participant of...Judi Rudebusch and I, maybe Rick Osman are also members.

      Just a mention here again, to the group, and newcomers especially. If writing a Post directly to the Ancient Waterways group,  I suggest doing so first within your email or word processing link because if you Post directly on any YahooGroup page, then for some reason back out, everything on the page is lost. I've not found a way to retrieve it via Refresh, or anything else.  Anyone with other suggestions, comments on this?

      I hope many of you get to know each other personally here to make what host/designer of this site, MinnesotaStan a friendly site and enhance each other's efforts and lend synergy to collaborative efforts many are finding here and our many other related affiliations.  We  we are an extremely diverse, yet respectful group.

      From my mind's eye, the current waters and ancient global waterways between us run deeply and a long way.  Yet connect us all.....as they did our ancient forebearers.

      Thanks for joining, Jo-Ann, and please let us know more about you, your interests, perhaps links or web site when comfortable here.