Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Central Band of Cherokee DNA

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20 5:56 PM
      Hey, thanks for the information on the green corn moon, and I hope
      you were able to complete the ceremony despite the fire department.

      I once had an illegal campfire in a city, after the truck pulled away,
      the fire chief winked and said if he came back, and people had
      marshmellows in hand or hot dogs on a stick, it would not be an open
      fire, but a cook out which was permitted in the city.

      One of my artist friends was melting a hundred pounds of metal in a
      crucible for a sculpture pour. The sparks were flying, but we had a
      permit for that event on a school parking lot. The fire we lit to
      keep warm, caused someone to call the Fire Department.

      It is a wonderful life.

      Ted