Bob Wheeler's petroglyph pictures transfered to PHOTOS

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2009
      Joe Sitting Owl,

      Scanning and pasting Bob's email w/photo links apparently did not work.
      Joe, in case you cannot access the Photo section, I am also going to
      forward you Bob's email. All, with the help of daughter Ellizabeth I
      just did my first upload of Bob Wheeler's photos to our Photo Section,
      under the category of Petroglyphs.

      Susan
      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "joe white"

      ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com<mailto:ancient_waterways_socie\
      ty@yahoogroups.com
      > Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 9:32 AM
      > Subject: [ancient_waterways_society] notes from John White in Ohio,
      Bob Wheeler in Michigan re Ogham?

      > All,
      > I may be overposting again but emails and a couple of calls have been
      coming in steadily, my house looks like a sty, and daughter Elizabeth is
      coming to visit in a few hours who lives near the UW campus on Lake
      Mendota in Madison. So I shall sign off hopefully for the day. I will be
      curious if anyone has a reply to Joe's query.

      > It would seem at least a couple of dozen people read our posts
      regularly and are not members, because I hear from them privately and
      respond privately if not postable material. I appreciate the
      opportunities here toward being able to put my best thoughts and
      intentions possible forward to this group. My eyesight is waning fast,
      and as I told host MinnesotaStan and co-host Vince Barrows yesterday, if
      the cataracts get worse before I qualify for surgery via Medicare Old
      Age health insurance (hopefully next Srping), Ted would be a wonderful
      replacement for my role as one of the co-hosts.

      > I emailed Ted off-site last night very moved with his post, wonderful
      drawings, symbols sent to welcome the newcomers. Did I mention today
      that for those of you not signed up for "Individual Emails" or "Daily
      Digest", if the artwork attachments did not show up within Ted's post,
      they are very clear in the duplicate emails. If you write to his email
      address he can email the post to you personally.

      > A few who have not yet signed on as members yet wrote within the
      twenty-four hours information that relates to this group and recent
      posts and field trip report in Upper MIchigan.

      > I mentioned AAPS board member Bob Wheeler has offered to lead private
      or group tours to his apparent very ancient, sacred site(s) that he has
      been protecting and researching, for years, and now sharing with serious
      researchers into its deeper ancient origins.

      > See earlier post on this last week. But I received this from Dr. John
      White, a cofounder and former president of the Midwestern Epigraphic
      Society, whom I met with his wife three weeks ago in Copper Harbor for a
      few days of touring. The couple continued on to Duluth, then Minneapolis
      to meet with Scott Wolter.
      > His note last evening, which I forwarded to Robt. Wheeler in Houghton:
      > I think Robert Wheeler is the guy with the B-L (Baal) symbol stone.
      I'm the one that pointed it out....I'll talk if he wants. Give him my
      number [614] 459-2547. John
      > :Robert's reply this AM (are his attachments/photos of some of the
      petroglyphs coming through on the AWS site?):

      > RE: John White message to you w/his phone number
      > Friday, July 17, 2009 8:33 AM
      > From: "Robert Wheeler" rjwheeler6@...
      > To: beldingenglish@...<mailto:beldingenglish@...
      > Message contains attachments
      > Petroglyphs for Presentation 7.jpg
      (2881KB)<http://us.mc510.mail.yahoo.com/mc/showMessage?filterBy=&midInde\
      x=1&mid=1_97411_AIQmvs4AANHwSmB%2FYweyGyK%2F8Qw&m=1_99026_AIUmvs4AARHFSm\
      CIrQS6mjKDIFI%2C1_97411_AIQmvs4AANHwSmB%2FYweyGyK%2F8Qw%2C1_96532_AIkmvs\
      4AAQnBSmB0YQNM7nteTyk%2C1_95049_AJonvs4AADdOSmAI0QffBBBxwAg%2C1_93588_AI\
      kmvs4AAE8GSl%2F5iQ5MWVHUa%2FI%2C1_92912_AIYmvs4AAT2iSl%2FXdgQGrAGq%2F8w%\
      2C1_92222_AIQmvs4AALZJSl%2FOywz2LVetNx4%2C&sort=date&order=down&startMid\
      =0&pSize=25&hash=f1d585e39e5c174f05226b063acf3a90&.jsrand=4288408&acrumb\
      =bi0NrLQV6OU&.rand=1540594278&enc=auto&fn=Petroglyphs+for+Presentation+7\
      .jpg&pid=2&cmd=msg.scan&ypa=1&mcrumb=.6jm7jcJDvT>, petro2 011.jpg
      (2452KB)<http://us.mc510.mail.yahoo.com/mc/showMessage?filterBy=&midInde\
      x=1&mid=1_97411_AIQmvs4AANHwSmB%2FYweyGyK%2F8Qw&m=1_99026_AIUmvs4AARHFSm\
      CIrQS6mjKDIFI%2C1_97411_AIQmvs4AANHwSmB%2FYweyGyK%2F8Qw%2C1_96532_AIkmvs\
      4AAQnBSmB0YQNM7nteTyk%2C1_95049_AJonvs4AADdOSmAI0QffBBBxwAg%2C1_93588_AI\
      kmvs4AAE8GSl%2F5iQ5MWVHUa%2FI%2C1_92912_AIYmvs4AAT2iSl%2FXdgQGrAGq%2F8w%\
      2C1_92222_AIQmvs4AALZJSl%2FOywz2LVetNx4%2C&sort=date&order=down&startMid\
      =0&pSize=25&hash=f1d585e39e5c174f05226b063acf3a90&.jsrand=4288408&acrumb\
      =bi0NrLQV6OU&.rand=1540594278&enc=auto&fn=petro2+011.jpg&pid=3&cmd=msg.s\
      can&ypa=1&mcrumb=.6jm7jcJDvT>
      > Susan,
      > Thanks for the updates and info. I have been reading some of your
      blogs at your website, I haven't joined in yet, but I will, at some
      point.

      http://www.aaapf.org/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=44<http://www.aaapf.\
      org/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=44>
      > THE ATLANTIC CONFERENCE
      > http://www.atlanticconference.org/<http://www.atlanticconference.org/>
      >
      > "The ancient scientific and spiritual wisdom that has shaped our past
      and still influences our future is part of a forgotten and often hidden
      system that reaches back beyond the current established religions,
      further than Ancient Egypt into an age where Mankind lived in harmony
      with Nature."