Welcome Joe, Bill, and once again, Lara

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2009
      A warm welcome to two new members, Bill ("Fishtrap...from Decatur, Georgia.  And Joe Sitting Owl White, whose reply responding enthusiastically to Scott Wolter's email announcement stated that he is Principal Chief of the Central Band of Cherokee.

      Last weekend when in the Copper Country of Michigan's Upper Peninsula for the July Ancient Artifact Preservation Society field trips, I happened upon the membership list for AAPS and discovered that new member Lara ("Cherokeehippie from somewhere in the Ozarks") who became a member April 22nd is affiliated with that fine association that I have been with from their beginnings.  Once again, Lara, it is good to have you with us.

      We are up to fifty three members whose geography stretches considerable distances.  And seems to me as amicably diverse a membership as any association I have ever been affiliated with.  It is a pleasure for me traveling ancient global waterways with you,  helping rediscover more wholly who we human beings truly are....

      Susan
      Diffusionists Without Borders
      M. Susan English
      ANCIENT WATERWAYS SOCIETY
      http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/ancient_waterways_society/

      Ancient Artifact Preservation Society September Conference:
      THE ATLANTIC CONFERENCE

      "The ancient scientific and spiritual wisdom that has shaped our past and still influences our future is part of a forgotten and often hidden system that reaches back beyond the current established religions, further than Ancient Egypt into an age where Mankind lived in harmony with Nature."

      Crichton Miller (UK) from his book The Golden Thread of Time