Re: [ancient_waterways_society] loaner books, DVD's; last weekend's AAPS conference

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 14, 2009
      Susan, thanks for the update on your wonderful work and generosity to the world at large.
      The note at the very bottom of your send was from Ted Sjoka, not myself. He has the books. If I had them, they'd have to be pried out of my fingers, lol. Not really, but so my soul wishes i could get more time in my own life to do what i wished so readily. Blessings on your quest and life-missions.
      Be well,