Revised Atlantic Conference web site w/new YouTube 2009 conf. video

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2009

      All,

      Two of our members, Rick Osman and Steve St. Clair are the organizers of the 2009 online Atlantic Conference.org.  The web site is revised, tells how you can sign on to participate as a viewer or your own Podcast group.  Click into the new site's 6:17 minute YouTube video w/Steve St. Clair.  http://www.atlanticconference.org/

      I hope many here will participate before and during the conference.  AtlanticConference.org is designed to be ongoing and cross-globally participatory.  Fits well with a group founded upon the diverse ideas, global-minded investigations of an Ancient Waterways Society.

      Was contacted to sub again this afternoon and evening, so will miss most of tonight's show again.  Some here may wish to sign onto the Oopa Loopa Cafe radio program well prior to the two hours programs, which air every Thursday night.  Web link is listed in a letter Rick Osman sent last night, and he is very helpful, patient and willing to assist anyone in signing on.  If you email Rick directly, I am sure he will reply back and/or send phone contact information.  I spoke with him for at least half an hour driving back from working a Northern Wisconsin flea market Monday and he a delight to know.   If you are unable to hear the show live, the post-programs are listed on the sites archives probably half an hour after they air.     MSE