intro

  • michael
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2005
      stan and susan have made a fine beginning with this group. i hope
      to contribute when time allows. im a retired electrician, with a
      love of learning, and travel. my views are candid, and often
      contrary to mainstream history. its good to hear all of the
      possibilities, and make up one's own mind.
      i might suggest the moderation of new members to prevent lewd
      spammers, and crap. the new member posts go to the owner/moderator,
      who can accept or reject easily each post. after assuring a common
      interest, the member can be edited to use full group privileges,
      unmoderated.

      regards
      mike
    • vicaress@comcast.net