Re: Norse sun crystals in the news

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
      Hi Rick, All,

      You may have one such Norse (or far older) sun crystal if someone is
      able to get the Coast Guard from the Isle Royale region to cough up
      a "navigational crystal". At a Peoples Fair in Baraga, MI, a group of
      us were told by a couple of Lower Michiganites that they'd found the
      stone while scuba diving near Isle Royale a decade or two ago. They
      remarked to us as to its absolutely astounding perfection. I will see
      if anyone in the Michigan group ever got the fellows' names.

      (Sorry Vince I thought the links you sent were invalid; my Internet
      skills are fragile. Did you find anything of interest or hear from the
      author of the Beaker culture at the Burlington Moundbuilders site?)

      Susan
      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Osmon"
      <ozman@...> wrote:

      > http://tinyurl.com/2ocdsp

    • james m. clark jr.
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
        Cool

        On another note:

        Dhyani Ywahoo 27th generation family member of traditional Etowah Band
        of the Eastern Tsalagi (Cherokee) Nation to carry the Traditional
        Ywahoo linage Teachings of, and Ywahoo "caretakers of the crystal and
        of the crystal-activating sound formulas and rituals...

        The Ywahoo lineage was established 2,860 years ago by the "Keeper of
        Mysteries," the Pale One, a great teacher whose name is spoken only in
        ceremonies" prior to 1969 and the cycle of the 13 heavens these were
        secret because until 1979 these ceremonies were illegal for Natvie
        Americans to pratice their traditional religions in the land of the free.

        Voices of our Ancestors - Cherokee Teachings from the Wisdom Fire
        by Dhyani Ywahoo

        be well,
        jamey