Fw: Re: Lakin Tablets

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      The following is some interesting new information regarding the Lakin Tablets.
      The lakin tablets can be seen on my website:

      Vince Barrows

      Date: Thursday, June 4, 2009, 7:06 AM

      I noticed your site on the various tablets.  My father is Everette W. Schwartz, the finder and owner of the Lakin Tablets.  Would you please be so kind as to change his name to the proper spelling of "EVERETTE W. SCHWARTZ".  Thank you.

      Sincerely,
      Dianna