Norse sun crystals in the news

  • Rick Osmon
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 4, 2007
        Hi Rick, All,

        You may have one such Norse (or far older) sun crystal if someone is
        able to get the Coast Guard from the Isle Royale region to cough up
        a "navigational crystal". At a Peoples Fair in Baraga, MI, a group of
        us were told by a couple of Lower Michiganites that they'd found the
        stone while scuba diving near Isle Royale a decade or two ago. They
        remarked to us as to its absolutely astounding perfection. I will see
        if anyone in the Michigan group ever got the fellows' names.

        (Sorry Vince I thought the links you sent were invalid; my Internet
        skills are fragile. Did you find anything of interest or hear from the
        author of the Beaker culture at the Burlington Moundbuilders site?)

        Susan
        --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Osmon"
        <ozman@...> wrote:

        > http://tinyurl.com/2ocdsp

      • james m. clark jr.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2007
          Cool

          On another note:

          Dhyani Ywahoo 27th generation family member of traditional Etowah Band
          of the Eastern Tsalagi (Cherokee) Nation to carry the Traditional
          Ywahoo linage Teachings of, and Ywahoo "caretakers of the crystal and
          of the crystal-activating sound formulas and rituals...

          The Ywahoo lineage was established 2,860 years ago by the "Keeper of
          Mysteries," the Pale One, a great teacher whose name is spoken only in
          ceremonies" prior to 1969 and the cycle of the 13 heavens these were
          secret because until 1979 these ceremonies were illegal for Natvie
          Americans to pratice their traditional religions in the land of the free.

          Voices of our Ancestors - Cherokee Teachings from the Wisdom Fire
          by Dhyani Ywahoo

          be well,
          jamey