RE: [ancient_waterways_society] Loaner books & DVD's circulating to AWS members (Media Mail)

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      Dear Susan;

      Thank you kindly for sending the wonderful tapes. We have received them on friday and we watched the tapes all evening. The dvd includes excellent quality footage and sound of the Atlantic conference presentations. Presentations are thoughtfully put together and included question and answer sessions after each speaker.
      Among my favorite speakers are Michael Thrasher and Stephen Augustine who shared secret wisdom of the Amerindian.
      Thanks again Susan for sending these wonderful books and tapes. next I will send them to Ted Sojka, and I plan to include along a few books of my collection.

      best regards;
      Vince

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2009

        All,

        The DVD's, books w/many additons from Vince are en route New Orleans to Iowa now.  Those who wish to be next, please write to this site so we know who is interested.  But next one on the list, please email your mailing address to Ted Sojka.  Susan (note from Vince today below. I added a * to the DVD's & books he has added.  See original message below his list for description of my DVD's & books):

        Thanks again for the loaner books and DVDs. I sent them to Ted Sojka this morning via media mail. Also added a few goodies of my own too.

        The list of DVDs includes:
        1. Atlantic Conference 2008
        2. Democracy - A mi'kmaq perspective
        3. *The Early History of the Illinois Indians
        4. *Bannerstones: An Ancient Native American art tradition
        5. Tunnel of Time - Lee and Joy Pennington
        6. Mound Builders - Lee and Joy Pennington

        The list of Books includes:
        1. The mystery cave of many faces
        2. The lost pyramids of Rock Lake
        3. Mystery people of the Cove
        4. *Atlantis in Wisconsin by Frank Joseph
        5. *Material Culture of Key Marco
        6.  *History of Monks Mound

        Hope that you enjoy them and if anyone else is interested, please forward them along. I would like the ones I added to be returned when everyone is finished.

        Thanks
        Vince

[...]

        2.  2 DVD's by members Lee & Joy Pennington. See JoLeProductions for
[...]

        Books circulating:
        1.
        The Mystery Cave of Many Faces: First in a Series on the Saga of
         Burrows' Cave
        (Hardcover) by Fred Rydholm & Russell Burrows
        http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Cave-Many-Faces-Burrows/dp/B0006EZ6MC

        2.  Rock Art Pieces from Burrow's Cave: Vol. 1
        by Dr. James P. Scherz, Prof. Emeritis, UW-Madison School of Engineering
        (scroll to description via Ancient American Book Store):
        http://www.ancientamerican.com/bookclub9.htm

         Susan

        M. Susan English
        1045 St. Austin Avenue
        Wausau, WI 54403
        715 212 5659 CP
        AAPS-Rydholm Postcard for Float Copper & Keweenaw museum land:

        "The ancient scientific and spiritual wisdom that has shaped our past and still influences our future is part of a forgotten and often hidden system that reaches back beyond the current established religions, further than Ancient Egypt into an age where Mankind lived in harmony with Nature."

        Crichton Miller (UK) from his book The Golden Thread of Time