Re: Two articles on early man's ability to traverse navigable water

    Message 1 of 2 , May 28, 2009
      I've been on the road a couple of weeks, accessing a library computer
      this AM. I This are slowing down a bit at the site for awhile again,
      and I appreciate those who continue to add interesting 'informational
      posts, links and insights from time to time to this web group that I
      find educational. Members....please keep the group updated in regard to
      related group meetings, field trips, links, and conference
      announcements, and these can apply to anywhere around the world since
      our membership and readership is diverse, and many members travel
      extensively.

      I was very much intrigued by the two links in your post below, Stan, and
      it appears to me more scientific to 'consider possibilities &
      probabilities' of long distance and trans-continental navigation during
      times very ancient, rather than merely skimming the surface, calling the
      physical evidence "the scientific method", and rejecting outright all
      other possiblities.

      At the end of the first article are a couple of worthwhile comments by
      Roger, DianaGarner, and the author of both articles (Bennett), and the
      web site is interactive and ongoing.

      MSE
      --- In ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com, "minnesotastan"

      <http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/ecology/home-erectus-crosses-open-\