Re: [ancient_waterways_society] ANCIENT WATERS - 1970 Book [1 Attachment]

  • Martin Carriere
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15 3:14 PM
      How simple the truth is when the veils the pope and other commercial enterprises have used are no longer the lenses to look through.

      I must say I very much enjoyed the input of everyone I have read - even though I am so busy it is hard to take the time to write back. Many here seem to have wonderful and specific info that helps build a united well mortared defense against the self blinded.

      I live near some old Ouendat territories and am saddened by the rows and rows of houses currently being raised over the ancestral grounds. Many of my own family descend from these old family ties as well to the blond indians of pilgrim times and even the memories of Lewis and Clark using my families' maps to get out of the mountains when they got lost. We still hold out the old ties of love and friendship to all those who can see past their own agendas and commercial needs. Someday we might all get it right but in the mean time I am very pleased to see and hear such positive searching work and accomplishments.

      All our love,

      Martin Carriere and family