Re: request to use AWS name in book

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2009
      Larry Gallant  (French?)  Seems like it is OK to use the group name.

      Did you get my illustration?

      I am not sure what type of illustrations you have need of and am not looking for any money.  ( I am retired and pay too much tax on my pension as it is.)
      Can you believe that a retired teacher in Iowa,  has to pay on the pittance that you get for 30 years of educating?  Good thing it is not my only resource.

      I am interested in what you need for your book.  Please let me know before my busy season is upon me, if there is something you would like me to do for that book.

      I am not a moderator as I don't do this year round and Susan said it was alright with her and I will forward this to Stan who is the other moderator.
      On Apr 30, 2009, at 11:24 AM, LAR7436@... wrote:

      Ted  ~  Thank you for your reply. Yes, I am a diffusionist and recently finished my first book on the subject. It was just returned from Career Press due to lack of illustrations. So I am using the opportunity to re-write certain segments but am still having a devil of a time finding non-copyrighted material on the web for illustrations.

          Are you the head of Ancient Waterways? I just joined within the last few weeks and would like to ask permission to promote the society in the index  of my book under the "Organizations" section.

      Best  ~  Larry Gallant

      Big savings on Dell XPS Laptops and Desktops!