Re: [ancient_waterways_society] Re: PS additional note

  • Martin Carriere
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 29, 2009
      The time frames of 1,000,000 plus years will be needed to diffuse the 30,000 event horizon theories common as modern points of reference for human evolutionary enlightenment. The early stories have many stellar occurences back 200,000 years and more. Several family groups (including the Cherokees) talk of off world origins for people and the mapping and layout of the lands, as in the five nations original territories, designate south as the top of the world. Seen from outerspace the top of this spinning egg we live on is the south pole.Unless there were other means of knowing which way was up 100,000 years ago how did the so called unevolved indigenous mind know the true up and down of existence unless they had a bird's eye view of things from outer space?

      I am very much enjoying the mental reach and brilliance of the AWS and am glad to be part of the discussions when I find time and occasion.

      All the best to each of you and your families,

      Martin Carriere

      From: Martin Carriere <metismartin@ yahoo.ca>
      To: ancient_waterways_ society@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Monday, April 20, 2009, 4:03 PM

      Hi Rick and Ted and others,

      In many indigenous understandings of things the south is the orintation and considered up. Following modern research from outerspace the top of the earth in a spatial sense is south. The denser part of the earth and the heaviest is the north. Spins your head a bit but again Gulliver found many things in his travels.

      All our love,

      Martin Carriere and family