Re: [ancient_waterways_society] -- ARCHIVIST

  • TRAYLOROO
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 10:04 PM

      I if the Auburn Alumni Association would forward an email?

      Or, would ESOP forward?

      Cal

       ====== After another week in the archives, again I remind you when writing a date to use all four numerals for the year, and letters for the months.  Using like 7 8 22 looses its true meaning within weeks or months.