b fell

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2009
      http://cwva.org/wwvrunes/wwvrunes_3.htm

      There are several sites in Iowa here that have sandstone carved in
      similar shapes and circular patterns as in figures H and J on this web
      page from Barry Fell.

      The photo I have of the Las Lunas may have come from this site you
      sent to me earlier in the year.

      http://www.econ.ohio-state.edu/jhm/arch/loslunas.html

      In regards to the Davenport Stone, the story here is that was
      manufactured by a proponent and minister and buried in a mound. He
      then asked others to dig there in the "seeded" mound. This is from
      some of the Iowa history books and from information from the state
      archeologists office. I do not know what the truth of the matter is
      and wish to know more about the interpretation you sent yesterday