Re: Fred Rydholm

  • herbswoods
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2009
      Very nice tribute. Good stories!

      I never met Mr. Rydholm, but he must have been a great man. All we can do is carry on the tradition of his work and studies because there is a lot more to be done and additional new discoveries to be made. Of that I'm confident.

      I myself am going back to the underwater "road" site in NW Wisconsin this summer, only this time with the necessary protections and spirit-being charms. I've long known about them but never took them very seriously.