3594Re: [ancient_waterways_society] YT Presentation on History & Native Law Jurisprudence

  • Karla Akins
    Nov 21, 2013
      Thanks! Can't wait to watch it.

      Karla Akins, Author

      On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Jeff <quarefremeruntgentes7@...> wrote:

      I wanted to post this video especially for Ted Sojka and Rick Osman--a cordial, informative, and fascinating presentation on the Smithsonian's YT Channel,* featuring the background and history of Johnson v. McIntosh:

      Fact Or Fiction Pt 1: The US Courts' Use of History to Shape Native Law Jurisprudence

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjIhXyGRYl8 .

      Warm Regards,

      Jeff

      *Just to avoid any possible confusion, I do not intend to favor the Smithsonian's side in any disputed issues by posting this video --Jeff.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic