      From: minnesotastan@... <minnesotastan@...>
      Subject: [ancient_waterways_society] Photos of Sweden's ancient earthworks and stonework
      To: ancient_waterways_society@yahoogroups.com

      This week I found a wonderful collection of photos from the Swedish National Heritage Board - dolmens, rune stones, mounds, cist graves, passage graves.  This blog post -

      Sweden's Ancient History

      - has three samples, with a link to a Flickr photostream with about 70 more old pix.  Enjoy.

      And Happy New Year to all Ancient Waterways members!!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic