Shri Avtar Kishen Kaul,Jai Shri Ram TIFR work convinces me that Abhijit became invisible in 5,000 years ago and had Abijit been visible till today the fifthsunil_bhattacharjya
Dear friends,Jai Shri Ram Kaul says in defence of his sending mails to many people unsolicitedly, that by asking me question publicly he is trying to provesunil_bhattacharjya
Dear All, 1) How to know from a horoscope a) number of brother(s) b) number of sister(s) c) Brothers & Sisters or co-born d) step brothers / step sisterspelluri_ramana
Ancient Indian Astrology
This is a group dedicated for the discussion of Ancient Indian Astrology (Jyotish) - Including Vedic, Non-Vedic, Tantric, Arsha, Jain, Buddhist, Indian Yavana, Tajik, Parasari, Jaimini, Lal Kitab and Nadi streams of thought. Comparative discussions of any foreign sidereal astrological streams such as Babylonian (Sumerian), Greek (Hellenistic) etc against ancient indian astrology is also welcome.
Ancient World Astrology Group: AWA
Ancient Indian Astrology (Google Group): AIA
Discuss Global Issues (Yahoo Group): DGI
AIA Yahoo Google Page Rank: 3
AIA Website Google Page Rank: 3
* Don't post contact info, advertisement links and reading requests here
* To read Devanagari font in messages please change the browser's character encoding to "View->Encloding->Unicode (UTF-8)" using browser Menu.
AIA Project Path:
1. Do feasibility study (Done) - Focus: AIA Yahoo Group
2. Collect corpus of knowledge - Focus: AIA Website
3. Structure/Organize/Arrange it systematically (We are here) - Focus: Publishing
4. Breath life into it - Focus : Classes and Certification
5. Allow it to heal its wounds and grow - Be the Facilitator
- Apr 2, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.