Re: [ancient_indian_astrology] Re: A child birth.....Blind Chart

  • neelam gupta
    Message 1 of 44 , Mar 1 12:06 AM
      Dear nameisego ji, sunil ji, and others,

      The chart shows multiple afflictions which do not augur well for the native and his parents.
      Not having gone into longevity calculations, I am only seeing the position from other factors:

      I'll start with dasha sequence of Ra-Mo-Sa which obviously is inauspicious for the native:

      • Rahu is aspecting AD nath moon (mother) in 12H who is also 9L (bhagya). The moon is weak, KP night and in kemdrum yog. No benefic aspect.
      • Saturn 3L/4L, the pratyantarnath is retrograde and is aspected by Rahu, and afflicted
      • Rahu also afflicts LL mars in 8H and both the luminaries and leo
      • Saturn afflicts moon, sun, leo, 7H and 12H.

      Other afflictions:

      • Mars as LL and 6L in 8H. (for scorpio lagna, the MT of mars is in 6H )
      • Mars is also in 64th navamsh lord and aspects 8L mercury who is lord of 22nd dreshkan
      • Mars from 8H aspects 8L mercury in Gemini, virgo rashi, marak 7L and 12L venus
      • All malefics in Kendra and LL in 8H
      • Moon in swati (rahu's nakshatra) aspected by Rahu.
      • Saturn in ketu's nakshatra, magha, posited with ketu
      • Rahu himself in mars's nakshatra in 4H
      • From moon also, Rashish is also 8L venus is in 4H, with 9L/12L mercury.
      • From 4H, 8L mercury is in 12H with 4L venus all afflicted by mars.
      • In the navamsh, the position becomes clearer, moon is in 8H and pratyantarnath Saturn in 12H of navamsh and affliction to 4th house.

      There seems to be a danger to mother and child.

      • The child might be born with a congenital sickness but will survive as there is aspect of 5L Jupiter in sagitarius from 2H and there is no affliction to lagna. Lagna is also in shubhkatri. Navamsh lagna is strong.
      • But, the 4H is severely afflicted, even in all vargas. In D-4, Scorpio only rises and saturn is in lagna aspected by sun from 7H and moon is in 8H.
      • Although Saturn as 4L is strong and aspects 4H, but a malefic causes loss of jeev even in own house. Then there is rahu and sun (separator) also in the 4H. And finally the dasha sequence seems to The mother seems to have been separated from child at birth.

      Please give your feedback.

      regards

      neelam

      On 01/03/2008, sunil nair <astro_tellerkerala@...> wrote:

      Hare rama krishna

      dear name is ego ji

       I am getting scorpio lagna with moon in libra ,swathi nakshatra chart .

                 THis girl born in krishna paksha nite .so weakness to deha karaka moon may promote weakness in body and system .

      And  rahu dasa -moon antara -sat pratyanta running .

      sat is in mritu bhaga and 3rd and 4th lord

      4th house is afflicted .so i assume may be some health problems in chest area

      . Also there is a parivarthana between 4thhouse Lord sani and 10th house lord sun and rahu /ketu axis is inflicting this areas ,pitru karaka sun is afflicted  .Also prahtyantara Lord sani is vakri .

      or this sat is also marka for parents ,so some problems to father may be possible .Longitivity factor i am not considering .

      pls deny or correct the reading .

      I also request other memebrs in grp to try on this blind chart readings and let us take it like a intellectual exercise .

      regrds sunil nair

      om shreem mahalaxmai namah

      --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "nameisego" <nameisego@...> wrote:

      > Dear Mr.Nair,
      >
      > I am sorry. I should have made it clear. The birth according to
      > Indian system is 26th night. But as per western, it is 27th Morning.
      > Sorry again.
      >
      > Tatvam-Asi
      >

      > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "sunil nair"
      > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:
      > >

      > > Hare ramakrishna
      > >
      > > dear Nmae is ego ji
      > >

      > > The day of birth is it 27th morning ?pls clarify
      > >

      > > regrds sunil nair
      > >
      > > om shreem mahalaxmai namah
      > >

      > > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, "nameisego"
      > > <nameisego@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Friends,
      > > >
      > > > A female child was born as per following data.
      > > >
      > > > Female
      > > > dOB: 26.2.2008
      > > > pob: Mehsana (Gujarat)
      > > > tob :Midnight 12.45 am
      > > >
      > > > I invite learned friends to find and post as to why this chart is
      > > > interesting.
      > > >
      > > > Rgds
      > > >
      > > > Tatvam-Asi

    • Sreenadh
      Message 44 of 44 , Mar 5 5:37 AM

        Dear nameisego ji,
          Wow! That was a rare event and a rare birth! Thanks for sharing the info.  Please present an analysis of the readings by the group members as well - who was closest and was it that all were totally off the track? :) A tabular analysis could be much helpful - to ensure whether we are in the right direction.
        Love and regards,
        Sreenadh