Re: "Jupiter in 12th house may make a woman a widow"..My 2 cents

  • nameisego
    Message 1 of 150 , Feb 1, 2008
      Dear All,

      In my experience, I have always found that Jupiter, saturn , Rahu etc
      always give two types of effects when they occupy a house.
      If Guru destroys shayya sukham, he gives Lot of money as he destroys
      expenses.

      I would be happy to learn more from other's experiences.

      Be blessed

      Tatvam-Asi
    • Bhaskar
      Message 150 of 150 , Apr 14, 2011
        Hey friends,

        None of you enjoy or smile at my mails.....!!!!

        C'mon you should be happy that heres an astrologer who does not cling to
        the stereotype image of a fati dhoti, sar pe choti, tooti chappal, baaju
        mein fata hua jhola, gardan jhuki hui, jisko saala koi bhi ragad ke
        chala jaaye. You have at least one ( And I know few more too like Shri
        Sunil nairji, Sreenadhki, Sreeramji), who gives them what they deserve.
        Saala ham toh daaru peeta hai toh bhi bol deta hai bindaas. (Abhi nahin
        piya.Okay !) Have been a trend setter always.

        Aage badho. smile wile karo na yaar. encourage karna chahiye na... You
        should inspire so that I can make them perspire.

        Bhaskar.

        --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, Bhaskar Maheswari
        <bhaskar_jyotish@...> wrote:

        > Â My My. what nice language, culture, and upbringing you come from.
        Which is why
        > it is now clear that why you did not get an good astrologer till
        today. You are
        > evil, so invite only evil.
        >
        > Now you want to kick my arse because you are an evil man. I will
        instead not
        > kick your arse but gift you with a good heavy elephant trained to get
        behind
        > your back and stick his big stick in your arse, and I will then use
        the same
        > words which you use now -
        >
        > "Feel free to be my Guest and take more"....
        >

        > ________________________________

        Had it been
        > any othersite they would have kicked your arse out and you deserve it.
        You
        > invited this rudeness from me and feel free to be my guest to take
        more.

        > > Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,
        > >
        > > When she said that she will "bloody blow" me, its then that i said
        that
        > > she is stupid.
        > >
        > > Love and regards,
        > >
        > > Bhaskar.
        > >

        > > --- In ancient_indian_astrology@yahoogroups.com, canwait@ wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Dear Sunil,
        > > >
        > > > Yes I came with 2 sets of data. Others were asking for Lat and
        Long